This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Research for calendar year 1995. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1995.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Georgieva, E.M. (1995). Integration between science, technology and society in the knowledge of six-grade students Pedagovika, 4, No. 8, 65-73
- Georgieva, E.M. (1995). Reflection and refraction at the surface of an isotropic chiral medium: Eigenvalues - eigenvectors solution, using a 4 x 4 matrix method J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 12, No. 10, 2203-2211
- Joiner, J., P.K. Bhartia, R.P. Cebula, R.D. McPeters, and H. Park (1995). Rotational-Raman Scattering (Ring Effect) in Satellite Backscatter Ultraviolet Measurements. Appl. Opt., 34, 4513-4525
- Joiner, J., and P.K. Bhartia (1995). The Determination of Cloud Pressures from Rotational-Raman Scattering in Satellite Backscatter Ultraviolet Measurements. J. Geophys. Res., 100, 23019-23026
- Lalov, L., and E.M. Georgieva (1995). Optically active absorptive Fabry-Perot etalon J. Modern Optics, 42, No. 8, 1713-1723