This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Research for calendar year 1995. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1995.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Georgieva, E.M. (1995). Integration between science, technology and society in the knowledge of six-grade students Pedagovika, 4, No. 8, 65-73
- Georgieva, E.M. (1995). Reflection and refraction at the surface of an isotropic chiral medium: Eigenvalues - eigenvectors solution, using a 4 x 4 matrix method J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 12, No. 10, 2203-2211
- Joiner, J., P.K. Bhartia, R.P. Cebula, R.D. McPeters, and H. Park (1995). Rotational-Raman Scattering (Ring Effect) in Satellite Backscatter Ultraviolet Measurements. Appl. Opt., 34, 4513-4525
- Joiner, J., and P.K. Bhartia (1995). The Determination of Cloud Pressures from Rotational-Raman Scattering in Satellite Backscatter Ultraviolet Measurements. J. Geophys. Res., 100, 23019-23026
- Lalov, L., and E.M. Georgieva (1995). Optically active absorptive Fabry-Perot etalon J. Modern Optics, 42, No. 8, 1713-1723