This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Research for calendar year 2001. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 2001.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Georgieva, E.M., and Y. S. Kim (2001). Iwasawa Effects in Multi-layer Optics Physical Review E, 64, No. 2.
- Zerefos C., D. Balis, M.A. Tzortziou, A. Bais, K. Tourpali, C. Meleti, G. Bernhard, and J.R. Herman (2001). A note on the interannual variations of UV-B erythemal doses and solar irradiance from ground-based and satellite observations Annales Geophysicae, 19, 115-120
- van Keuren, E., E.M. Georgieva, and J. Adrian (2001). Kinetics of the formation of organic molecular nanocrystals Nano Letters, 1, No. 3, 141-144
- Briber, R. M., D. Thirumalai, S. A. Woodson, P. Rangan, S. Krueger, U. Perez-Salas, D. A. Newmann, and E.M. Georgieva (2001). Effect of Counterions on Azoarcus Ribozyme Folding NIST, Annual Report
- Briber, R. M., D. Thirumalai, S. A. Woodson, P. Rangan, S. Krueger, U. Perez-Salas, and E.M. Georgieva (2001). Effect of Counterions on Tetrahymena and yeast tRNA Ribozyme Folding NIST, Annual Report