This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Research for calendar year 2003. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 7 publications, papers, or other works listed for 2003.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
Book Articles or Chapters
- Zerefos C., D. Syrakov, K. Ganev, A. Vasaras, K. Kourtidis, M.A. Tzortziou, M. Prodanova, D. Yordanov, and N. Miloshev (2003). Study of the pollution exchange between Bulgaria and Northern Greece. In Large Scale Scientific Computing Lecture Notes in Computer Science. (328-336).
- Ahmad, Z., J. R. Herman, A. Vasilkov, M. Tzortziou,, G. Mitchell, and M. Kahru (2003). Seasonal variation of UV radiation in the ocean under clear and cloudy conditions SPIE, 5156, 63-73
- Colarco, P. R., O. B. Toon, J. S. Reid, J. M. Livingston, J. B. Russell, J. Redemann, B. Schmid, H. B. Maring, D. Savoie, E. J. Welton, J. R. Campbell, B. N. Holben, and R. Levy (2003). Saharan dust transport to the Caribbean during PRIDE: 2. Transport, vertical profiles, and deposition in simulations of in situ and remote sensing observations. J. Geophys. Res., 108 (D19), 8590
- Colarco, P. R., O. B. Toon, and B. N. Holben (2003). Saharan dust transport to the Caribbean during PRIDE: 1. Influence of dust sources and removal mechanisms on the timing and magnitude of downwind AOD events from simulations of in situ and remote sensing observations. J. Geophys. Res., 108 (D19), 8589
- Georgieva, E.M., and Y. S. Kim (2003). Slide-rule-like property of Wigner's little groups and cyclic S matrices for multilayer optics“ Physical Review E, 68(No. 2).
- Poli P., C.O. Ao, M. de la Torre Juarez, J. Joiner, G.A. Hajj, and R.M. Hoff (2003). Evaluation of CHAMP radio occultation refractivity using Data Assimilation Office analyses and radiosondes. Geophys. Res. Lett., 30(1800).
- van Keuren, E, E.M. Georgieva, and M. Durst (2003). Kinetics of the Growth of Anthracene Nanoparticles J. of Dispersion Science and Technology, 24(5).