Science Highlights: 2015July
- Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) is underestimated over South Asia in multiple models
- Improvements in the Simulation of Ozone in GEOSCCM
- First demonstration of formaldehyde (HCHO) retrieval with Suomi NPP OMPS
- Is the Antarctic Ozone Hole Beginning to Recover?
- Tropical winds affect chlorine levels inside the Antarctic ozone hole
- Improved Nimbus-7 TOMS view of the 1991 Gulf War Oil Fires Plume Shows Extensive Impact of Smoke Cloud
- Dry Deposition of NO2 and SO2 in Urban Areas Inferred from Aura/OMI