This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1977. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 10 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1977.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Bell T.L., and M. Nelkin (1977). Nonlinear cascade models for fully-developed turbulence Phys. Fluids., 20, 345-350
- Kaufman Y.J., and U. P. Oppenheim (1977). Time resolved molecular extinction and heat effects induced by IR radiation Appl. Opt., 16, 1931-1935
- Kaufman Y.J., S. Ruchin, and U. P. Oppenheim (1977). Nonlinear absorption of SF6 at high IR intensities and high pressures Appl. Opt., 16, 1187-1191
- Pollack J., ..., R.A. Kahn, and et al. (1977). Properties of aerosols in the Martian atmosphere as inferred from Viking Lander imaging data J. Geophys. Res., 82, 4479-4496
- (1977). Doubling Initialization revisited J. Quant. Spectr. and Rad. Trans., 18, 245-248
- (1977). Author's reply J. Quant. Spectr. and Rad. Trans., p. 251, 18.
- (1977). The Delta-M Method: Rapid yet accurate radiative flux calculations for strongly asymmetric phase functions J. Atmos. Sci., 34, 1408-1422
- Wiscombe W., and J. Evans (1977). Exponential-sum fitting of radiative transmission functions J. Comp. Phys., 24, 416-444
- Wiscombe W., and J. Joseph (1977). The range of validity of the Eddington approximation Icarus, 32, 362-377
- Wiscombe W., and P. Chylek (1977). Mie scattering between any two angles J. Opt. Soc. Amer., 67, 572-573