This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1978. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 8 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1978.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Balachandran A. P., R.F. Cahalan, and et al. (1978). Rotationally invariant approximation to charge-monopole scattering Phys. Rev.D17, 1136-1149
- Balachandran A. P., R.F. Cahalan, and et al. (1978). Analyticity of the charge-monopole scattering amplitude Phys. Rev.D17, 1150-1154
- Bell T.L., and M. Nelkin (1978). One-exponent scaling for very high-Reynolds-number turbulence Phys. Rev.A17, 363-369
- Bell T.L., and M. Nelkin (1978). Time dependent scaling relations and a cascade model of turbulence J. Fluid Mech., 88, 369-391
- Bell T.L., U. Frisch, and H. Frisch (1978). A renormalization group approach to noncoherent radiative transfer Phys. Rev.A17, 1049-1057
- (1978). Influence of the atmosphere on the contrast of the Landsat images. COSPAR Space Res., Pergamon PressXVII, -3
- King M.D., D. M. Byrne, B. M. Herman, and J. A. Reagan (1978). Aerosol size distributions obtained by inversion of spectral optical depth measurements J. Atmos. Sci., 35, 2153-2167
- Vainikko G. M., and A.L. Marshak (1978). On the convergence rate of the Method of Discrete Ordinates in the radiation transport theory Izv. VUZov Math., (Russian), 11, 11-21