This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1982. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 21 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1982.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Bell T.L. (1982). Optimal weighting of data to detect climatic change: Application to the carbon dioxide problem J. Geophys. Res., 87, 11161-11170
- Cahalan R.F., D. A. Short, and G. R. North (1982). Cloud fluctuation statistics Mon. Wea. Rev., 110, 26-43
- Chao W.C. (1982). Formulation of an explicit-multiple-time-step time integration method for use in a global primitive equation grid model Mon. Wea. Rev., 110, 1603-1617
- Chao W.C., and M. A. Geller (1982). Utilization of normal mode initial conditions for detecting errors in the dynamics part of primitive equation global models Mon. Wea. Rev., 110, 304-305
- Chou M. -D., L. Peng, and A. Arking (1982). Climate studies with a Multi-Layer Energy Balance Model, Part II: The role of feedback mechanisms in the CO2 problem J. Atmos. Sci., 39, 2657-2666
- Kahn R.A. (1982). Deducing the age of the dense Venus atmosphere Icarus, 49, 71-85
- Kahn R.A., and P. Gierasch (1982). Long cloud observations on Mars and implications for boundary layer characteristics over slopes J. Geophys. Res., 87, 867-880
- Kaufman Y.J. (1982). Solution of the equation of radiative transfer for remote sensing over two-dimensional surface reflectivity J. Geophys. Res, 20, 4137-4147
- Kaufman Y.J., and J. H. Joseph (1982). Determination of surface albedos and aerosol extinction characteristics from satellite imagery J. Geophys. Res., 20, 1287-1299
- Killeen T. L., P. B. Hays, N. W. Spencer, and L.E. Wharton (1982). Neutral winds in the polar thermosphere as measured from Dynamics Explorer Geophys. Res. Lett., p. 957, 9.
- King M.D. (1982). Sensitivity of constrained linear inversions to the selection of the Lagrange multiplier J. Atmos. Sci., 39, 1356-1369
- Lord S. L., W.C. Chao, and A. Arakawa (1982). Interaction of a Cumulus Cloud Ensemble with the large-scale environment, Part IV: The discrete model J. Atmos. Sci., 39, 104-113
- Marshak A.L. (1982). On the approximation of the exponential integral by quadrature formulae USSR Comput. Maths. Math. Phys., (Russian translated into English), 22, 1044-1051
- Mekler Y., and Y.J. Kaufman (1982). Contrast reduction by the atmosphere and retrieval of nonuniform surface reflectance Appl. Opt., 21, 310-316
- North G. R., F. J. Moeng, T.L. Bell, and R.F. Cahalan (1982). The latitude dependence of the variance of zonally averaged quantities Mon. Wea. Rev., 110, 319-326
- North G. R., T.L. Bell, R.F. Cahalan, and F. J. Moeng (1982). Sampling errors in the estimation of Empirical Orthogonal Functions Mon. Wea. Rev., 110, 699-706
- Peng L., M. -D. Chou, and A. Arking (1982). Climate studies with a Multi-Layer Energy Balance Model, Part I: Model description and sensitivity to the Solar Constant J. Atmos. Sci., 39, 2639-2656
- Prabhakara C., H. D. Chang, and A. T. C. Chang (1982). Remote sensing of precipitable water on the oceans from Nimbus-7 microwave measurements J. Appl. Meteor., 21, 59-68
- Spencer N. W., L.E. Wharton, G. R. Carignan, and J. C. Maurer (1982). Thermospheric zonal winds, vertical motions and temperature as measured from Dynamics Explorer Geophys. Res. Lett., p. 953, 9.
- Sud Y.C., and M. J. Fennessy (1982). A study of the influence of surface albedo on July circulation in semi-arid regions using the GLAS GCM J. Climatology(2), 2, 105-125
- Sud Y.C., and M. J. Fennessy (1982). An observational data based evaporation function for general circulation models Atmos.-Oceans, 20, 301-316