This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1983. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 11 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1983.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Chou M. -D., and L. Peng (1983). A parameterization of the absorption in the 15 micron CO2 spectral region with application to climate sensitivity studies J. Atmos. Sci., 40, 2183-2192
- Hoffert M., B. Flannery, A. Callegari, C. Hsieh, and W. Wiscombe (1983). Evaporation-limited tropical temperatures as a constraint on climate sensitivity J. Atmos. Sci., 40, 1659-1668
- Kahn R.A. (1983). Some observational constraints on the global-scale wind systems of Mars J. Geophys. Res., 189-10,209, 88, 10
- Kaufman Y.J., and R. S. Fraser (1983). Different atmospheric effects on remote sensing of uniform and nonuniform surfaces Adv. Space Res., 2, 147-155
- Kaufman Y.J., and R. S. Fraser (1983). Light extinction by aerosols during summer air pollution J. Appl. Meteor., 22, 1694-1706
- King M.D. (1983). Number of terms required in the Fourier expansion of the reflection function for optically thick atmospheres J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 30, 143-161
- Prabhakara C., I. Wang, A. T. C. Chang, and P. Gloersen (1983). A statistical examination of Nimbus-7 SMMR data and remote sensing of sea surface temperature, liquid water content in the atmosphere and surface wind speed J. Appl. Meteor., 22, 2023-2037
- Rees D., T. J. Fuller-Rowell, R. Gordon, T. L. Killeen, P. B. Hays, L.E. Wharton, and N. W. Spencer (1983). A comparison of wind observations of the upper thermosphere from the Dynamics Explorer Satellite with the predictions of a global time-dependent model Planetary and Space Sci., p. 1299, 31.
- Short D. A., and R.F. Cahalan (1983). Interannual variability and climatic noise in satellite-observed Outgoing Longwave Radiation Mon. Wea. Rev., 111, 572-577
- Tsay S.C., K. Jayaweera, and K. Stamnes (1983). Dependence of radiative properties of Arctic stratus clouds on cloud microstructure Geophys. Res. Lett., 10, 1188-1191
- Wiscombe W. (1983). Atmospheric radiation: 1975-1983 Rev. Geophys. Space Phys., 21, 997-1021