This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1985. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 15 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1985.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Book Articles or Chapters
- Bell T.L. (1985). Climatic sensitivity and fluctuation-dissipation relations (424-440). Turbulence and Predictability in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics and Climate Dynamics, North Holland, New York
- Chao W.C. (1985). Sudden stratospheric warmings as catastrophes. J. Atmos. Sci., 42, 1631-1646.
- Chou M. -D. (1985). Surface radiation in the tropical Pacific. J. Climate Appl. Meteor., 24, 83-92.
- Chou M. -D. (1985). Atmospheric solar heating rate in the water vapor bands. J. Climate Appl. Meteor., 25, 1532-1542.
- Fraser R. S., and Y.J. Kaufman (1985). The relative importance of aerosol scattering and absorption in remote sensing. IEEE J. Geosci. Rem. Sens.GE-23, 625-633.
- Kahn R.A. (1985). The Evolution of CO2 on Mars. Icarus, 62, 175-190.
- Marshak A.L. (1985). On the solution of the Transport Equation with periodic boundary conditions by the Method of Discrete Ordinates. Transport Theory Statis. Phys., 14, 323-351.
- Prabhakara C., D. A. Short, and B. E. Vollmer (1985). El Nino and atmospheric water vapor observations from Nimbus 7 SMMR. J. Climate Appl. Meteor., 24, 1312-1324.
- Rees D., T. J. Fuller-Rowell, M. F. Smith, R. Gordon, T. L. Killeen, P. B. Hays, N. W. Spencer, L. Wharton, and N. C. Maynard (1985). The westward thermospheric jet-stream of the evening auroral oval. Planet Space Sci., p. 425, 33.
- Spinhirne J. D., and M.D. King (1985). Latitudinal variation of spectral optical thickness and columnar size distribution of the El Chichon stratospheric aerosol layer. J. Geophys. Res. (Atmos.), 90, 10607-10619.
- Sud Y.C., and W. E. Smith (1985). The influence of surface roughness of deserts on the July circulation - A numerical study. Boundary Layer Meteor.(1), 33, 15-49.
- Sud Y.C., and W. E. Smith (1985). Influence of local land surface processes on the Indian monsoon - A numerical study. J. Climate Appl. Meteor.(10), 24, 1015-1036.
- Warren S., and W. Wiscombe (1985). Dirty snow after nuclear war. Nature, 313, 467-470.
- Wiscombe W., and V. Ramanathan (1985). The role of radiation and other renascent subfields in atmospheric science. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 66, 1278-1287.
- Kahn R.A., and et al. (1985). The Synoptic-Scale Camera, a PI proposal for the Mars Observer Mission NASA