This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1987. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 17 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1987.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Ardanuy P. E., C. Prabhakara, and H. L. Kyle (1987). Remote sensing of water vapor convergence, Deep convection and precipitation over the tropical Pacific Ocean during the 1982-1983 El Nino J. Geophys. Res., 92, 14204-14216
- Bell, T. (1987). A space-time stochastic model of rainfall for satellite remote-sensing studies J. Geophys. Res., 92, 9631-9643
- Bowman K. P., and T.L. Bell (1987). The latitude dependence of eddy variances Mon. Wea. Rev., 115, 2395-2400
- (1987). On the origin of the Tropical Intraseasonal Oscillation J. Atmos. Sci., 44, 1940-1949
- (1987). Satellite sensing of aerosol absorption J. Geophys. Res., 92, 4307-4317
- (1987). The effect of subpixel clouds on remote sensing Int. J. Rem. Sens., 8, 839-857
- (1987). The effect of subpixel clouds on remote sensing. COSPAR XXVI Adv. Space Res., 7, 207-210
- Kidder, S., and H. Wu (1987). A Multi-Spectral Study of the St. Louis Area under Snow-Covered Conditions using NOAA-7 AVHRR Data Rem. Sens. Environ, 22, 159-172
- King, M.D. (1987). Determination of the scaled optical thickness of clouds from reflected solar radiation measurements J. Atmos. Sci., 44, 1734-1751
- (1987). A remark on the approximation of the exponential integrals Trans. of Estonian Academy of Sci. Phys.-Math., (Russian), 36, 55-57
- (1987). On the restitution of the optical parameters of the canopy using the data of spectral brightness coefficient by the Monte Carlo method Trans. of Estonian Academy of Sci. Phys.-Math., (Russian), 36, 289-293
- Nussenzveig H., and W. Wiscombe (1987). Diffraction as tunneling Phys. Rev. Lett., 59, 1667-1671
- Peng L., M. -D. Chou, and A. Arking (1987). Climate warming due to increasing atmospheric CO2: Simulations with a multi-layer coupled atmosphere-ocean seasonal energy balance model J. Geophys. Res., 92, 5505-5521
- Ross J., and A.L. Marshak (1987). Monte Carlo determination of spectral radiance of the vegetation cover as a function of illumination conditions Soviet J. of Remote Sens., (Russian translated into English 7 4 726-739 1990), 2, 96-105
- Ross J. K., and A.L. Marshak (1987). Estimation of the influence of the canopy architecture parameters on the bidirectional reflectance by means of the Monte Carlo method Soviet J. of Remote Sens., (Russian translated into English), 4, 86-93
- Serafini Y. V., and Y.C. Sud (1987). The time scale of the soil hydrology using a simple water budget model J. Climatology(6), 7, 585-591
- Wolfson N., R. Atlas, and Y.C. Sud (1987). Numerical experiments related to the summer 1980 United States heat wave Mon. Wea. Rev.(7), 115, 1345-1357