This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1988. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 17 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1988.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Book Articles or Chapters
- Kaufman Y.J., and C. Sendra (1988). Satellite mapping of aerosol loading over vegetated areas. (51-67). Aerosols and Climate, P. V. Hobbs and M. P. McCormick, Eds., A. Deepak Publ..
- Betts A. K., and W.L. Ridgway (1988). Coupling of radiative, convective, and surface fluxes over the equatorial pacific J. Atmos. Sci., 45, 522-536
- Kaufman Y.J. (1988). Atmospheric effect on spectral signature - Measurements. COSPAR XXVI Adv. Space Res., 7, 203-206
- Kaufman Y.J. (1988). Atmospheric effect on spectral signature - Measurements and corrections IEEE J. Geosci. Rem. Sens.GE-26, 441-450
- Kaufman Y.J., and C. Sendra (1988). Algorithm for atmospheric corrections of visible and Near IR satellite imagery Int. J. Rem. Sens., 9, 1357-1381
- Luther F., R. Ellingson, Y. Fouquart, S. Fels, N. Scott, and W. Wiscombe (1988). Intercomparison of radiation codes in climate models (ICRCCM): Longwave clear sky results Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 69, 40-48
- McCormac F. G., T. L. Killeen, A. G. Burns, J. W. Meriwether, R. G. Roble, L.E. Wharton, and N. W. Spencer (1988). Polar cap diurnal temperature variations - Observations and modeling J. Geophys. Res., p. 7466, 93.
- Plaut J., R.A. Kahn, E. Guinness, and R. Arvidson (1988). Accumulation of sedimentary debris in the south polar region of Mars, and implications for climate history Icarus, 76, 357-377
- Prabhakara C., R. S. Fraser, G. Dalu, M. -L. C. Wu, and R. J. Curran (1988). Thin cirrus clouds, Seasonal distribution over oceans deduced from Nimbus 4 IRIS J. Climate Appl. Meteor., 27, 379-399
- Ross J. K., and A.L. Marshak (1988). Calculation of canopy bidirectional reflectance using Monte Carlo method Remote Sens. Environ., 24, 213-225
- Semazzi F. H. M., V. Mehta, and Y.C. Sud (1988). An investigation of the relationship between sub-Saharan rainfall and global sea surface termperatures Atmos.-Oceans(1), 26, 118-138
- Stamnes K., S.C. Tsay, and T. Nakajima (1988). Computation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors for the Discrete Ordinate and Matrix Operator Methods in radiative transfer J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Trans., 39, 415-419
- Stamnes K., S.C. Tsay, W. Wiscombe, and K. Jayaweera (1988). Numerically stable algorithm for Discrete-Ordinate-Method radiative transfer in multiple scattering and emitting layered media Appl. Opt., 27, 2502-2509
- Sud Y.C., and A. Molod (1988). The roles of dry convection and cloud radiation feedback processes and the influence of recent improvements in the parameterization of convection in the GLA GCM Mon. Wea. Rev.(11), 116, 2366-2387
- Sud Y.C., and A. Molod (1988). A GCM simulation study of the influence of Saharan evapotranspiration and surface-albedo anomalies on July circulation and rainfall Mon. Wea. Rev.(11), 116, 2388-2408
- Sud Y.C., J. Shukla, and Y. Mintz (1988). Influence of land surface roughness on atmospheric circulation and rainfall: A sensitivity study with a general circulation model J. Appl. Meteor.(9), 27, 1036-1054
- Wiscombe W., and A. Mugnai (1988). Scattering from nonspherical Chebyshev particles II: Means of angular scattering patterns Appl. Opt., 27, 2405-2421