This document is a compilation of publications of the Climate and Radiation Research for calendar year 1989. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 18 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1989.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
Book Articles or Chapters
- (1989). Overview of fractal clouds. (371-388). Advances in Remote Sensing, A. Deepak Publ..
- Cahalan R.F., M. Nestler, W. Ridgway, W.J. Wiscombe, and T. Bell (1989). Marine stratocumulus spatial structure. (19-25). Proc. Fourth Int. Conf. Stat. Clim., IMSC.
- (1989). The atmosphere effect on remote sensing and its correction. Optical Remote Sensing, Technology and Application., G. Asrar, Ed., Wiley Publ., p. 9.
- Kaufman Y.J., C. J. Tucker, and I. Fung (1989). Remote sensing of biomass burning - Method. (488-493). IRS'88: Current Problems in Atmospheric Radiation, J. Lenoble and J. F. Geleyn, Ed., A. Deepak Publ..
- Antyufeev V. S., and A.L. Marshak (1989). Monte Carlo method application to solution of the radiative transfer equation for a plane layer of vegetation Soviet J. of Atmos. Opt., (Russian), 2, 1206-1212
- Betts A. K., and W.L. Ridgway (1989). Climatic equilibrium of the atmospheric convective boundary layer over a tropical ocean J. Atmos. Sci., 46, 2621-2641
- Cahalan R.F., and J. B. Snider (1989). Marine stratocumulus structure Remote Sens. Environ., 28, 95-107
- Cahalan R.F., and J. H. Joseph (1989). Fractal statistics of cloud fields Mon. Wea. Rev., 117, 261-272
- Chou M. -D. (1989). On the estimation of surface radiation using satellite data. Theor. Appl. Climatol., 40, 25-36
- (1989). Effect of the hot spot on the Transport Equation in plant canopies J. Quant. Spectr. and Rad. Trans., 42, 615-630
- (1989). On the connection between the First Point of Quadrature Formulae and the convergence rate of the Discrete Ordinates Method USSR Comput. Maths. Math. Phys., (Russian translated into English 29 5 1-8 1991), 29, 1267-1276
- Mugnai A., and W. Wiscombe (1989). Scattering from nonspherical Chebyshev particles III: Variability of angular scattering patterns Appl. Opt., 28, 3061-3073
- Radke L. F., J. A. Coakley, and M.D. King (1989). Direct and remote sensing observations of the effects of ships on clouds Science, 246, 1146-1149
- Ross J. K., and A.L. Marshak (1989). Estimation of the influence of leaf orientation and the specular component on the vegetation phase function Soviet J. of Atmos. Opt., (Russian), 1, 76-85
- Ross J. K., and A.L. Marshak (1989). The influence of leaf orientation and the specular component of leaf reflectance on the canopy bidirectional reflectance Remote Sens. Environ., 27, 251-260
- Semazzi F. H. M., V. Mehta, and Y.C. Sud (1989). Reply to Comments on "An investigation of the relationship between sub-Saharan rainfall and global sea-surface temperatures" Atmos.-Oceans(3), 27, 601-605
- Tsay S.C., K. Stamnes, and K. Jayaweera (1989). Radiative energy balance in the cloudy and hazy Arctic J. Atmos. Sci., 46, 1002-1018
- Zhu, Suofeng, and Yaping Zhou (1989). Statistical features of the temporal and spatial distribution of rainstorms in the Changjiang delta area and their division J. Nanjing Institut. Meterol.l2.