This document is a compilation of publications of the Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Research for calendar year 1995. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 7 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1995.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Chen Y.L., and J.J. Wang (1995). The effects of precipitation on the surface temperature and airflow over the island of Hawaii. Mon. Wea. Rev., 123, 681-694
- Huffman, G.J., R.F. Adler, B. Rudolf, U. Schneider, and P.R. Keehn (1995). Global Precipitation Estimates Based on a Technique for Combining Satellite Data, Raingauge Analysis and Model Precipitation Information J. Climate, 8(5), part 2, 1284-1295
- Negri, A.J., E. Nelkin, R.F. Adler, G.J. Huffman, and C. Kummerow (1995). Evaluation of Passive Microwave Precipitation Algorithms in Wintertime Midlatitude Situations J. Atmos. Ocean Tech., 12(1), 20-32
- Wang, J., and C. Li (1995). Objective demarcation of seasonal temperature fields with the period features on a regional basis in China J. Nanjing Inst. Meteorol., 18, 389-395
- Wang, J., J. Lu, and Y. Shi (1995). Quasi-biennial oscillations of wet season precipitation in the Upper and Middle Reaches of the Changjiang River J. Nanjing Inst. Meteorol., 18, 229-233
- Wang, J.J., and Y.L. Chen (1995). The characteristics of near-surface winds and thermal profiles on the windward side of the island of Hawaii Mon. Wea. Rev., 123, 3481-3501
- Skofronick-Jackson, G., and A. J. Gasiewski (1995, July). Nonlinear Statistical Retrievals of Ice Content and Rain Rate from Passive Microwave Observations of a Simulated Convective Storm IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 33, pp. 957-970