This document is a compilation of publications of the Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Research (613.1) for calendar year 1995. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 7 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1995.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Chen Y.L., and J.J. Wang (1995). The effects of precipitation on the surface temperature and airflow over the island of Hawaii.. Mon. Wea. Rev., 123, 681-694.
- Huffman, G.J., R.F. Adler, B. Rudolf, U. Schneider, and P.R. Keehn (1995). Global Precipitation Estimates Based on a Technique for Combining Satellite Data, Raingauge Analysis and Model Precipitation Information. J. Climate, 8(5), part 2, 1284-1295.
- Negri, A.J., E. Nelkin, R.F. Adler, G.J. Huffman, and C. Kummerow (1995). Evaluation of Passive Microwave Precipitation Algorithms in Wintertime Midlatitude Situations. J. Atmos. Ocean Tech., 12(1), 20-32.
- Wang, J., and C. Li (1995). Objective demarcation of seasonal temperature fields with the period features on a regional basis in China. J. Nanjing Inst. Meteorol., 18, 389-395.
- Wang, J., J. Lu, and Y. Shi (1995). Quasi-biennial oscillations of wet season precipitation in the Upper and Middle Reaches of the Changjiang River. J. Nanjing Inst. Meteorol., 18, 229-233.
- Wang, J.J., and Y.L. Chen (1995). The characteristics of near-surface winds and thermal profiles on the windward side of the island of Hawaii. Mon. Wea. Rev., 123, 3481-3501.
- Skofronick-Jackson, G., and A. J. Gasiewski (1995, July). Nonlinear Statistical Retrievals of Ice Content and Rain Rate from Passive Microwave Observations of a Simulated Convective Storm IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 33, pp. 957-970