This document is a compilation of publications of the Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Research for calendar year 2014. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 10 publications, papers, or other works listed for 2014.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Behrangi, A., G. Stephens, R. F. Adler, G. J. Huffman, B. Lambrigtsen, and M. Lebsock (2014). An Update on the Oceanic Precipitation Rate and Its Zonal Distribution in Light of Advanced Observations from Space. J. Climate, 27(11), 3957-3965.
- Guimond, S., L. Tian, G. M. Heymsfield, and S. J. Frasier (2014). Wind Retrieval Algorithms for the IWRAP and HIWRAP Airborne Doppler Radars with Applications to Hurricanes. J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 31(6), 1189–1215.
- Kwok, R., T. Markus, J. Morison, S. P. Palm, T. A. Neumann, K. M. Brunt, W. B. Cook, D. W. Hancock, and G. F. Cunningham (2014). Profiling Sea Ice with a Multiple Altimeter Beam Experimental Lidar (MABEL) Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 31(5), 1151-1168
- Lee, S.-S., W.-K. Tao, and C.-H. Jung (2014). Aerosol Effects on Instability, Circulations, Clouds and Precipitation. Adv. Meteorol., 2014(683950).
- Maggioni, V., M.R.P. Sapiano, R. F. Adler, Y. Tian, and G. J. Huffman (2014). An Error Model for Uncertainty Quantification in High-Time Resolution Precipitation Products Journal of Hydrometeorology, 15(3), 1274-1292
- Reale, O., W. Lau, A. da Silva, and T. Matsui (2014). Impact of assimilated and interactive aerosol on Tropical Cyclogenesis Geophys. Res. Lett., 41.
- (2014). Nonlinear Feedback in a Five-Dimensional Lorenz Model Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 71(5), 1701-1723
- Tokay, A., R. Roche, and P. G. Bashor (2014). An Experimental Study of Spatial Vaiability of Rainfall Journal of Hydrometeorology, 15(2), 801-812
- Wang, J. J., R. F. Adler, G. J. Huffman, and D. F. Bolvin (2014). An Updated TRMM Composite Climatology of Tropical Rainfall and Its Validation Journal of Climate, 27(1), 273-284
- Yang, Y., S. P. Palm, A. Marshak, D. L. Wu, H. Yu, and Q. Fu (2014). First Satellite-detected Perturbations of Outgoing Longwave Radiation Associated with Blowing Snow Events over Antarctica Geophys. Res. Lett, 41(2), 730-735