This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1969. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1969.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Hanel R., C. Prabhakara, B. J. Conrath, W. A. Hovis, V. Kunde, P. D. Lowman, B. Schlachman, and G. V. Levine (1969). The Infrared Interferometer Spectrometer Experiment for the Mars Mariner '71 orbital mission. Icarus, 12, 48-62.
- Prabhakara C. (1969). Feasibility of determining atmospheric ozone from outgoing infrared energy. Mon. Wea. Rev., 97, 307-314.
- Sud Y.C., and S. P. Luthra (1969). Experimental investigation into the heat-transfer and friction characteristics of tubes using coiled wire type of turbulence promoters. J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt MD 4, 49.
- Sud Y.C., and V. K. Jain (1969). Experimental investigation of limits of inflammability of lean mixtures of Burshane-air plus additives. J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt ME 4, 49.
- Sud Y.C., M. Dhar, and H. B. Mathur (1969). Investigation of performance of petro and butane fuels for S. I. Engines. J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt ME 4, 49.