This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1969. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1969.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Hanel, R., C. Prabhakara, B. J. Conrath, W. A. Hovis, V. Kunde, P. D. Lowman, B. Schlachman, and G. V. Levine (1969). The Infrared Interferometer Spectrometer Experiment for the Mars Mariner '71 orbital mission Icarus, 12, 48-62
- Prabhakara, C. (1969). Feasibility of determining atmospheric ozone from outgoing infrared energy Mon. Wea. Rev., 97, 307-314
- Sud Y.C., and S. P. Luthra (1969). Experimental investigation into the heat-transfer and friction characteristics of tubes using coiled wire type of turbulence promoters J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt MD 4, 49.
- Sud Y.C., and V. K. Jain (1969). Experimental investigation of limits of inflammability of lean mixtures of Burshane-air plus additives J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt ME 4, 49.
- Sud Y.C., M. Dhar, and H. B. Mathur (1969). Investigation of performance of petro and butane fuels for S. I. Engines J. Institution of Engineers (India), Pt ME 4, 49.