This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1972. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 5 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1972.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Brace L. H., W. R. Hoegy, R. F. Theis, and L.E. Wharton (1972). Neutral particle wake method for measuring the atmospheric temperature from a satellite J. Geophys. Res., p. 1885, 77.
- (1972). Cluster expansion in a renormalizable theory: The elastic form factor Phys. Rev.D5, 2999-3021
- Hanel R., C. Prabhakara, B. J. Conrath, V. G. Kunde, I. Revah, V. V. Salomonson, and G. Woodford (1972). The Nimbus 4 Infrared Spectroscopy Experiment: IRIS-D, Part I - Calibrated thermal emission spectra J. Geophys. Res., 77, 2629-2641
- Hanel R., C. Prabhakara, B. J. Conrath, W. A. Hovis, V. G. Kundes, P. D. Lowman, J. C. Pearl, B. Schalchman, and G. V. Levine (1972). Preliminary results from the Infrared Interferometer Spectrometer (IRIS experiment on Mariner 9) Science, 175, 305-308
- Hanel R., C. Prabhakara, B. J. Conrath, W. Hovis, V. G. Kunde, P. Lowman, W. Maguire, J. Pearl, J. Pirraglia, B. Schlachman, G. Levine, and P. Skratt (1972). Investigation of the Martian environment by infrared spectroscopy on Mariner 9 Icarus, 17, 423-442