This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1974. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 10 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1974.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Bell T.L., and K. G. Wilson (1974). Nonlinear renormalization groups Phys. Rev.B10, 3935-3944
- (1974). Zo photoproduction at high energy Phys. Rev.D9, 257-272
- Cahalan R.F., and K. O. Mikaelian (1974). Zo effect in lepton-pair photoproduction Phys. Rev.D10, 3769-3779
- Cahalan R.F., and P. H. Frampton (1974). Spontaneous symmetry breakdown and Regge intercepts Phys. LettersB, 50, 475-478
- Kaufman Y.J., and U. P. Oppenheim (1974). Rate equations of high gain lasers and determination of Laser parameters Appl. Opt., 13, 374-378
- Kunde V. G., B. J. Conrath, R. A. Hanel, W. C. Maguire, C. Prabhakara, and V. V. Salomonson (1974). The Nimbus 4 Infrared Spectroscopy Experiment 2. Comparison of observed and theoretical radiances from 425-1450 cm-1 J. Geophys. Res, 79, 777-784
- Oppenheim U. P., and Y.J. Kaufman (1974). Molecular saturation and the criterion for passive Q-Switching IEEE J. Quant. ElectQE10, 553-540
- Prabhakara C., G. Dalu, and V. G. Kunde (1974). A search for global and seasonal variation of methane from Nimbus 4 IRIS measurements J. Geophys. Res., 79, 1744-1749
- Prabhakara C., G. Dalu, and V. G. Kunde (1974). Estimation of sea surface temperature from remote sensing in the 11-13um Window Region J. Geophys. Res., 79, 5039-5044
- Prabhakara C., V. G. Kunde, B. J. Conrath, and R. A. Hanel (1974). The Nimbus 4 IRIS spectra in the 750-1250 cm-1 atmospheric Window Region J. Atmos. Sci., 31, 600-603