This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1976. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 15 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1976.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Cahalan R.F., and D. Knight (1976). Construction of planar diagrams Phys. Rev.D14, 2126-2136
- Halem M., and M. -D. Chou (1976). Sounder design considerations in the selection of temperature sensing channels J. Appl. Meteor., 15, 394-401
- Hoffert M. I., and Y.C. Sud (1976). Similarity theory of buoyantly interactive planetary boundary layer with entrainment J. Atmos. Sci.(11), 33, 2136-2151
- Joseph J., W. Wiscombe, and J. Weinman (1976). The Delta-Eddington Approximation for radiative flux transfer J. Atmos. Sci., 33, 2452-2459
- Kaufman Y.J. (1976). Passive Q-Switching at high intensities and high absorber pressures Appl. Opt., 15, 1530-1534
- Kaufman Y.J. (1976). High gain IR Laser in passive Q-Switching: Operating criterion Appl. Opt., 15, 1535-1540
- Kaufman Y.J., and A. Gersten (1976). Simultaneous heating and temperature measurements by an IR Laser beam Appl. Opt., 15, 353-357
- King M.D., and D. M. Byrne (1976). A method for inferring total ozone content from the spectral variation of total optical depth obtained with a solar radiometer J. Atmos. Sci., 33, 2242-2251
- Mutch T., ..., R.A. Kahn, and et al. (1976). The surface of Mars: The view from the Viking 2 Lander Science, p. 1277, 194.
- Prabhakara C., and G. Dalu (1976). Remote sensing of the surface emissivity at 9um over the globe J. Geophys. Res., 81, 3719-3724
- Prabhakara C., and G. Dalu (1976). Nimbus 4 Infrared Spectroscopy Experiment 3: Observation on the lower stratospheric thermal structure and total ozone J. Geophys. Res., 81, 6391-6399
- Spencer N. W., R. F. Theis, L.E. Wharton, and G. R. Carignan (1976). Local vertical motions and kinetic temperature from AE-C as evidence for aurora-induced gravity waves Geophys. Res. Lett., p. 313, 3.
- Wiscombe W. (1976). Extension of the Doubling Method to inhomogeneous sources J. Quant. Spectr. and Rad. Trans., 16, 477-489
- Wiscombe W. (1976). On initialization, error and flux conservation in the Doubling Method J. Quant. Spectr. and Rad. Trans., 16, 637-658
- Wiscombe W., and G. Grams (1976). The backscattered fraction in Two-Stream Approximations J. Atmos. Sci., 33, 2440-2451