This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1978. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 8 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1978.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Balachandran A. P., R.F. Cahalan, and et al. (1978). Rotationally invariant approximation to charge-monopole scattering. Phys. Rev.D17, 1136-1149.
- Balachandran A. P., R.F. Cahalan, and et al. (1978). Analyticity of the charge-monopole scattering amplitude. Phys. Rev.D17, 1150-1154.
- Bell T.L., and M. Nelkin (1978). One-exponent scaling for very high-Reynolds-number turbulence. Phys. Rev.A17, 363-369.
- Bell T.L., and M. Nelkin (1978). Time dependent scaling relations and a cascade model of turbulence. J. Fluid Mech., 88, 369-391.
- Bell T.L., U. Frisch, and H. Frisch (1978). A renormalization group approach to noncoherent radiative transfer. Phys. Rev.A17, 1049-1057.
- Kaufman Y.J. (1978). Influence of the atmosphere on the contrast of the Landsat images. COSPAR. Space Res., Pergamon PressXVII, -3.
- King M.D., D. M. Byrne, B. M. Herman, and J. A. Reagan (1978). Aerosol size distributions obtained by inversion of spectral optical depth measurements. J. Atmos. Sci., 35, 2153-2167.
- Vainikko G. M., and A.L. Marshak (1978). On the convergence rate of the Method of Discrete Ordinates in the radiation transport theory. Izv. VUZov Math., (Russian), 11, 11-21.