This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1981. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 15 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1981.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Brief E. L., J. S. Donaldson, W. B. Hanson, D. C. Kayser, N. W. Spencer, J. H. Hoffman, L.E. Wharton, and R. A. Power (1981). Neutral thermospheric temperature from ion concentration measurements J. Geophys. Res., p. 585, 86.
- Chou M. -D. (1981). Computation of transmittance and radiance in infrared water vapor sounding channels Mon. Wea. Rev., 109, 659-665
- Chou M. -D., and A. Arking (1981). An efficient method for computing the absorption of solar radiation by water vapor J. Atmos. Sci., 38, 798-807
- Irons, J.R., and G.W. Petersen (1981). Texture transforms of remote sensing data. Remote Sens. Environ., 11(5), 359-370
- Kahn R.A., R. Goody, and J. Pollack (1981). The Martian twilight J. Geophys. Res., 86, 5833-5838
- Kaufman Y.J. (1981). Combined eye-atmosphere visibility model Appl. Opt., 20, 1525-1531
- King M.D. (1981). A method for determining the single scattering albedo of clouds through observation of the internal scattered radiation field J. Atmos. Sci., 38, 2031-2044
- Marshak A.L. (1981). On the solution of the Transport Equation in a heterogeneous medium by the Discrete Ordinates Method Trans. of Estonian Academy of Sci. Phys.-Math., (Russian), 30, 190-201
- Marshak A.L. (1981). On the solution of the Transport Equation in spherical geometry by the Discrete Ordinates Method Trans. of Estonian Academy of Sci. Phys.-Math., (Russian), 30, 364-375
- North G. R., and R.F. Cahalan (1981). Predictability in a solvable stochastic climate model J. Atmos. Sci., 38, 504-510
- North G. R., R.F. Cahalan, and J. A. Coakley (1981). Energy-balance climate models Rev. Geophys. Space Phys., 19, 91-121
- Shukla J., and Y.C. Sud (1981). Effect of cloud-radiation feedback on the climate of a general circulation model J. Atmos. Sci.(11), 38, 2337-2353
- Spencer N. W., L.E. Wharton, H. B. Niemann, A. E. Hedin, G. R. Carignan, and J. C. Maurer (1981). The Dynamics Explorer Wind and Temperature Spectrometer Space Sci. Instrumentation, p. 417, 5.
- Wharton, S.W., J.R. Irons, and F. Huegel (1981). LAPR: An experimental aircraft pushbroom scanner Photo. Eng. and Remote Sensing, 47(5), 631-639
- Wiscombe W., and S. Warren (1981). Comment on 'Radiative Properties of Snow for Clear Sky Solar Radiation' Cold Reg. Sci. Tech., 5, 177-180