This document is a compilation of publications of the Atmospheric for calendar year 1983. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 11 publications, papers, or other works listed for 1983.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Chou M. -D., and L. Peng (1983). A parameterization of the absorption in the 15 micron CO2 spectral region with application to climate sensitivity studies J. Atmos. Sci., 40, 2183-2192
- Hoffert M., B. Flannery, A. Callegari, C. Hsieh, and W. Wiscombe (1983). Evaporation-limited tropical temperatures as a constraint on climate sensitivity J. Atmos. Sci., 40, 1659-1668
- (1983). Some observational constraints on the global-scale wind systems of Mars J. Geophys. Res., 189-10,209, 88, 10
- Kaufman Y.J., and R. S. Fraser (1983). Different atmospheric effects on remote sensing of uniform and nonuniform surfaces Adv. Space Res., 2, 147-155
- Kaufman Y.J., and R. S. Fraser (1983). Light extinction by aerosols during summer air pollution J. Appl. Meteor., 22, 1694-1706
- (1983). Number of terms required in the Fourier expansion of the reflection function for optically thick atmospheres J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 30, 143-161
- Prabhakara C., I. Wang, A. T. C. Chang, and P. Gloersen (1983). A statistical examination of Nimbus-7 SMMR data and remote sensing of sea surface temperature, liquid water content in the atmosphere and surface wind speed J. Appl. Meteor., 22, 2023-2037
- Rees D., T. J. Fuller-Rowell, R. Gordon, T. L. Killeen, P. B. Hays, L.E. Wharton, and N. W. Spencer (1983). A comparison of wind observations of the upper thermosphere from the Dynamics Explorer Satellite with the predictions of a global time-dependent model Planetary and Space Sci., p. 1299, 31.
- Short D. A., and R.F. Cahalan (1983). Interannual variability and climatic noise in satellite-observed Outgoing Longwave Radiation Mon. Wea. Rev., 111, 572-577
- Tsay S.C., K. Jayaweera, and K. Stamnes (1983). Dependence of radiative properties of Arctic stratus clouds on cloud microstructure Geophys. Res. Lett., 10, 1188-1191
- (1983). Atmospheric radiation: 1975-1983 Rev. Geophys. Space Phys., 21, 997-1021