This document is a compilation of publications of the Wallops for calendar year 2004. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 6 publications, papers, or other works listed for 2004.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
- Abraham, S., and D.M. Le Vine (2004). Use of IRI to model the effect of ionosphere emission on earth remote sensing at L-band Adv. Space Res., 34, 2059-2066
- Skofronick-Jackson, G. (2004). Intercomparison of Millimeter-Wave Radiative Transfer Models IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 42(9), 1882-1890
Non-refereed Publications or Other Contributions
- Skofronick-Jackson, G. (2004). Brightness temperature sensitivity to variations in solid precipitation cloud profiles Proc. IGARSS 2004, 1378-1381
- Comiso, J.C. (2004). Precipitation over the Interior East Antarctic Ice Sheet Related to Midlatitude Blocking-High Activity J. Clim., 17, 1914-1928
- Le Vine, D.M., and S. Abraham (2004). Galactic Noise and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing From Space at L-Band IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 42(1), 119-129
- Skofronick-Jackson, G. (2004). A Physical Model to Determine Snowfall Over Land by Microwave Radiometery IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 42(5), 1047-1058