This document is a compilation of publications of the Wallops for calendar year 2005. If you wish further information, or a reprint, please contact the author of the article or the publisher. Currently, there are 17 publications, papers, or other works listed for 2005.
Where possible, a DOI number and link has been provided in order to allow access to more information on the specific publication or document. If you require more information, you may contact the author or authors directly by clicking on his or her name.
Updates to our publications records have been put on hold until a new storage and delivery system has been put in place. As a result, this information is currently out of date and does not include the most recent publications. For a more complete listing of publications, please visit the Sciences and Exporation Directorate.
- Amitai, E., R. Meneghini, X. Llort, and L. Liao (2005). Accuracy verification of spaceborne radar estimates of rain rate. Royal Meteor. Soc. Atmos. Sci. Lett., 6, 2-6
- Bindschadler, R., and T. Markus (2005). Detecting and measuring new snow accumulation on ice sheets by satellite remote sensing Remote Sens. Environ., 98, 388-402
- Bindschadler, R., and T. Markus (2005). Detecting and measuring new snow accumulation on ice sheets by satellite remote sensing Rem. Sens. Env., 98, 388-402
- Liao, L., and R. Meneghini (2005). A Study of Air/Space-borne Dual-Wavelength Radar for Estimation of Rain Profiles Adv. Atmos. Sci., 22(6), 841-851
- Liao, L., and R. Meneghini (2005). Use of Dual-Wavelength Radar for Snow Parameter Estimates J. Atmos. Oce. Technol., 22, 1494-1506
- Markus, T. (2005). Seasonal cycles and interannual variability of the portioning of solar energy by Arctic sea ice J. Geophys. Res..
- Markus, T. (2005). Ultra-wideband radar measurements of thickness of snow cover of sea ice IEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sensing.
- Meneghini, R., and L. Liao (2005). A Feasibility Study for Simultaneous Estimates of Water Vapor and Precipitation Parameters Using a Three-Frequency Radar J. Appl. Meteorol., 44, 1511-1525
- Pham, H., E.J. Kim, and A.W. England (2005). An Analytical Calibration Approach for Microwave Polarimetric Radiometers IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 43(11), 2443-2451
- Powell, D., and T. Markus (2005). The effects of snow depth forcing of Southern Ocean sea ice simulations J. Geophys. Res., 110, C06001
- Tedesco, M. (2005). Analysis of multiscale radiometric data collected during the Cold Land Processes Experiment-1 (CLPX-1) Geophys. Res. Lett., 32, 4
- Tedesco, M. (2005). Observations of Snow Properties, Meteorological Forcing and Brightness Temperature Data at the Local Scale Observation Site during the Cold Land Processes Field Experiment and the Application to a Dense Media Radiative Transfer Model Ann. J. Hydraulic Eng., 49, 7
- Wang, J. (2005). Measurement of Low Amounts of Precipitable Water Vapor Using Ground-Based Millimeterwave Radiometry J. Atmos. Oce. Technol., 22, 317-337
- Liao, L., and R. Meneghini (2005). On Modeling Air/Spaceborne Radar Returns in the Melting Layer IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 43(12), 2799-2809
- Markus, T., and D.J. Cavalieri (2005). Estimation of thin ice thickness and detection of fast ice from SSM/I data in the Antarctic Ocean J. Atm. Oceanic Techn., (submitted)
- Wang, J. (2005). Ice Cloud Retrievals and Analysis with the Compact Scanning Submillimeter Imaging Radiometer and the Cloud Radar System during CRYSTAL FACE J. Appl. Meteorol., 44, 839-859